29 February 2012

Some more blitz

Some more blitz

Hello friends. I haven't been able to play much these last months, and after some discussion I have unanimously decided to stop the monthly updates as you may or may not have noticed. The standard signs of a dying blog indeed... it has happened many times before this blog, and it will continue happening many times in the future.

Here are a few games I've played during these months, where my blunt unsophisticated playing style resulted in my much-beloved "dynamic wins" after a successful operation against the opponent's king. Playing strength of the opponent doesn't matter much, as long as they neglect making the few consolidating moves that are needed. If they make the few prophylaxis moves they should be making, I still play like a baby. If they don't, my play can look all right.

December 2011


Play chess online

Play chess online

Play online chess


January 2012

Play online chess


February 2012

Play online chess

2 comments:

  1. "The standard signs of a dying blog indeed" ...hope not.

    Good blogs might slow down, but will be back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the main thing is that I have decided to stop the updates at regular intervals. I will just post when I have the inspiration to share something... and considering the amount of inspiration I've had, nothing much will be happening. On the other hand, this change might lead me to post several blog entries in a month... we'll see

    ReplyDelete